Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ap Biology Lab 12 Carolina Student Guide

F. Small, insignificant moments of happiness, Einaudi, Torino, 2010.

Once in Sanremo sang a man and a woman. At that time I was very in love with a girl who lived far away. We met once every two or three months. I often thought that maybe it was stupid in love with a girl who lived far away, because we suffer so much. All the things that happened, happened while we were separated. The Festival of Sanremo not we were watching together.
While I'm thinking all these things, I feel that two singers are starting to talk to me, because they say: "Tell me why you cry. And why not eat. Tell me why hold strong in my hands, and you walk away with your thoughts. "And then he, after long hesitation, he faces the fact of the matter, with sincerity and ruthlessness necessary in some situations.
says: Do not love me because I live in London. "
That meant she was crying and did not eat because it was an impossible love, because he lived too far away. London. Sanremo From London, you can not love. He was talking to me and my girl who lived far away. It was quite clearly a sign of destiny. I was thinking and I had many doubts, and one evening a song he told me that one who was in London requested the girlfriend does not love him more, because he lived too far away.
So I called my friend and I cried on the phone: Did you hear? It 's a sign of destiny. I have to leave. When he finally managed to speak, my friend told me that the song he did not say "do not love me because I live in London," but "do not love me because I live in the shadow."
said shade. She said she was blind. And my friend asked me, but you did not see who was blind? Yes, I had seen him, but that has to do, I did not think that all blind people were singing songs about the blind. Bocelli does not, I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment