Monday, January 28, 2008

Ivory Wedding Centerpieces

Il queue services e l'event services di Project Server 2007 non partono piu' dopo l'installazione della SP1!

Last week I made a "migration" of a test installation of Project Server 2007 to a production farm. In other words, I got the data that was on the test environment and I took them on production servers.
Since we had we installed the WSS SP1 followed by Project Server 2007 SP1.
All good, except that services will not start and event queue '.
Sifting through the net I came across a thread that spoke of the problem ( http://www.eggheadcafe.com/software/aspnet/31389210/after-sp1-project-server.aspx ).
It seems that after installing SP1 of these services need to access the certificate revocation list from Microsoft and in particular to a file called http://crl.microsoft.com/pki/crl/products/CodeSignPCA. crl. Too bad that the account used by the above services did not have access to the Internet they could hope to get soon.
honestly do not know how (after numerous attempts, replacing the logon account for services, making them leave, recovering the original account by entering the host file entries etc.etc.) after a couple of hours I managed to start them.
Interesting proposed solution to the thread mentioned above, to download and publish the revocation list internally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment