Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Razor Pro Scooters Melbourne

D. Del Giudice, Wimbledon Stadium, Einaudi, Torino, 1983.

walk on the sidewalks still low, in a crunch pretty nice, comfortable. Only later, in the main street, glazes acquire their true density: white windows, black taxis, the yellow signs, the red special bus. I got one of those buses to return home, in fact I thought of "home" and not "property", and now I believe, whatever it is, being the only guest.
Salgo room without meeting anyone, I lie on the bed that has already been redone. Browse a folder of notes, as if they were to brush the matter. Of course it is not anything out; anche perché mi sono distratto immaginando piuttosto la casa della signora Blumenthal e lei stessa. Cerco di ricavare il più possibile dal "molto bene ..." con cui lei ha chiuso la telefonata: era un "molto bene" lento, con un fondo ironico e tollerante, o così mi è parso.

0 comments:

Post a Comment