| |
| |
Sulla prima pagina è scritto: Nell'affresco sono una delle figure di sfondo. La grafia meticolosa, senza sbavature, minuta. Nomi, luoghi, date, riflessioni. Il taccuino degli ultimi giorni convulsi.
Le lettere ingiallite e decrepite, polvere di decenni trascorsi. La moneta del regno dei folli dondola sul petto a ricordarmi l'eterna oscillazione delle fortune umane. Il libro, forse l'unica copia scampata, non è più stato aperto.
names are names of the dead. The mine, and those who have traveled the winding paths. The years we have experienced have buried forever the innocence of the world.
I promised not to forget. I have taken to safety in memory. I want to keep everything tight from the outset, details of the case, the flow of events. Before the darkening distance that looks back, muffle the din of voices, weapons, armies, laughter, the screams. Yet only the distance be traced back to a likely start.
0 comments:
Post a Comment