Many ideas
Ho molte idee in questo periodo: la mia mente se le cura per mantenere viva la sensazione di non essere un ligio impiegato della pubblica amministrazione. La ligia stagista.
I have ideas that focus primarily on the small things of beauty and wealth of scenarios usually subtle and seemingly insignificant. In the city, the city, the life of the worker, the life of people like me who discovers a new city.
Sometimes I seem to be "on loan" and a bit 'to tow the events: I'd like to impose more of my events, of life.
I think it will pass.
And the idea of \u200b\u200bmy book, I rocked her like a child. In the most difficult days in which they are most tired and I weigh more than the absence of space-time, I cradle my story, my character, my ideas in front of me bucolic to the PC with a cup of tea and the pot of daisies on your desktop how to write the lady in yellow, his face serene and determined who has found the right vein. It has writing on his side. Express themselves, it's really hard sometimes.
ideas for my random post float and re-emerging: there is a list on paper.
Gently, depennerò.
Kitchen? Skewers in the microwave for now: Have mercy, I have two rings, 40 square meters and a roommate.
Milan, sometimes gives sometimes takes. I'm at the stage where you are taking part of my freedom of action practice, daily logistics.
But it is giving me the feeling that I'm smart, I can do things that some people appreciate me for what I do. Having made this
choice is still not easy, sometimes, I am very tired, but I'm glad you did.
My coffee table with a cup of tea in the pot and the daisies are always there ready.
0 comments:
Post a Comment